If you post your favourite shoes sold at the Zalando page, you can win a shoe flatrate worth 3000€. How cool is that? I don't even know if all the shoes I have worn throughout my life account to that much (Okay, maybe, if you count snowboard and ski boots and that stuff), but as my expenses regarding shoes have been skyrocketing over the last years this would be just too good to be true.
So I searched the page and found many many many shoes I totally love. It was a hard one to decide on my favourite model, buuuuuuuuuuut here it is:
Steve Madden STRAPPY SHOE BOOT - High Heel - black

Are they gorgeous or what?
Fine leather, amazing design. Beautiful black high high highest heel shoes with one of those cute little plateaus. I'm quite happy about the plateau shoes, for a thick sole makes it so much more comfy to walk in your heels. You can also see my neverending love for thin straps on shoes. When I was a girl I looked horrible in shoes with straps, so I guess it's time for some compensation now. The shoes look classy and totally hot, though I guess it might be hard to walk in them for a long time, but as they are good quality shoes, I bet they are far more comfy than those cheap flats I bought two years ago that killed me after 20 minutes.
Man, if I just could have as many shoes as my poupée avatar....
Here's a link to the shoes at the Zalando page
as well as a link to the contest.
Maybe someone else wants to win some cool shoes as well?
Good luck to us all!
Hey,
ReplyDeletehab einen neuen Gewinnspiel-Tipp: http://www.insidefruits.de/gewinnspiel-findet-juergen/
Viel Glück und LG
tini