Thursday, May 24, 2012

The New Guy Pt. 4

On monday I met my former coworkers for beach volleyball.

Annd...... guess what?

One of them informed me that earlier that day, our blonde superboy had officially informed the professor that he would quit.
The professor had already anticipated that.

Today, superboy sent an e-mail to all of us, informing us that he would clean out his office today and use up the rest of his vacation until the end of his contract.

So that's it. Even a little quicker than I thought.

Believe it or not: I did NOT fall in love with him.
He was not the bad person I had expected him to be, but still in many ways not exactly my cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. Tabea8:13 AM

    Und ick dacht schon, du findest was an ihm, so oft wie er es auf deinen Blog geschafft hat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muah, neeee. Aber es war einfach interessant, die ganze Sache von weit weg zu beobachten ;)
      Also bitte.... so einen schlechten Geschmack hättest du mir zugetraut?

      Delete