When I went to Tokyo some days ago together with a friend, a young man rode the same train as me. He stood 3 meters away from me and was reading a japanese magazine. He was approximately 25-30 years old, and he was the definitely most handsome man I have ever seen.
He was a half-japanese, half-white who inherited the best from both sides. As for the japanese part, his face would be gently rounded, but well-defined, his nose would be typically japanese, yet not at all flat, but slim and in perfect symmetry. This man's whole face showed delicately chiselled features, yet he looked manly.
At the same time his hair was dark blonde, and cut in perfect shape, as short as I love it. His eyes were of an intense light blue. As it was a bright day with great weather, the sun would shine on him and make his eyes and hair gleam in a different, beautiful shade with every small movement he made.
He was obviously on his way to work, as he wore a black suit, which emphasised his tall figure (he was definitely taller than 1,80m). He was reading in his magazine and looked, by doing so, intelligent and cultivated. He did not make strange faces while reading (as many japanese do), he did not yawn, he did not drift away and look around, he seemed to be totally focussed on his lecture.
That was actually lucky for me, as I would stare at him the whole time. I just could not take my eyes of that man. He rode almost all the way to Shinjuku, so I had quite a lot of time to observe him and get lost in such perfection.
"Ok, so what's your point?", you might ask. Well, basically nothing. I did not talk to him, I did not fall in love with him, he will not be the future father of my children. It was just a man I will, although I have only seen him for 1 hour of my life, not forget so soon. Meeting this man has also encouraged me to walk through life with open eyes and always pay attention on my surroundings.
You never know what might be awaiting you when you leave your house.
No comments:
Post a Comment