Saturday, April 22, 2006

Class 1 is fun

I like being in class 1. I get to choose my subjects, at least to some point that I can decide NOT to attend the classes I hate most. So there will be no speeches for me this semester, for example.
I also enrolled in 2 GAKUBU classes, meaning REAL university classes, not such for foreign students. So now I am a student of Finnish language and macro economy.
Haha, in macro economy I do not understand much of what the teacher says, but everybody gets a handout with the most important points, so as long as I read the handout and study the vocabulary from it, I might be fine.
The Finnish class however is great. The teacher loves me and always asks me "And what is that in German?","How do you do this in Germany?", he is really nice. I remember the Finnish words quite easily, at least up to now, and I also learn the basic grammar pretty fast. Well, whenever I don't get something, I just have to make a call or walk over to one of the Finnish exchange students, who are pleased to explain their language to the highly-interested German.

I am a bit sick these days, but it's not that bad, so I can still attend classes, although All-Night-Karaoke will happen without me tonight.
I miss all of you and hope you had a very great, happy easter with loads of sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment