No matter what time of the day it is, I'm alwas tired.
I'm tired in the morning.
I'm tired at noon.
I'm tired in the afternoon..
I'm tired in the evening.
I'm even tired at night - I can't sleep well even though the sleepiness is almost painful.
I'm so tired of everything. Nothing's fun anymore. I know I'm too young to be tired of living, but these days I feel just like that.
Maybe it's just my typical autumn blues?
definitiv the Blues, my dear. Geh ins Solarium und lass die Sonne scheinen. Und dann geh mal in ein Spa oder so. Lass es dir mal so richtig gut gehen. Fühl dich gedrückt, süße.
ReplyDeleteHach, ich vermiss dich!
ReplyDeleteIch war doch erst vor kurzem im Spa.... hat auch nichts geholfen...
Ach ja, der doofe Winter-Blues. Ich leide auch drunter *seuf* Aber wenigstens die Dienstage machst du mir schöner ;)
ReplyDelete