Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some Inspiration




I hate university so much these days that I' d really love to throw it all away and become a waitress, butcher or illegal immigrant somewhere.
I'm sitting at my desk, revising material that I hardly understand, that is so unbelievably uninteresting and that I'll be tested about tomorrow.
I can never pass anyway, so why do I even try? It's useless!


So, instead of focussing on that fuck I'll upload some photos taken during last week's Friday Afterwork Bash. With some of my colleagues I went out. We started to have dinner at a Falafel place.
It was really tasty, but I was still hungry after I had finished mine.
Well, the others were as well, so we continued to a Kebap place and had the greatest Fast Food in the world: Döner.
Then we continued to a little Bar that had really tasty exotic fruit drinks (made of fresh fruit!) and nice beer.
Around 2 in the morning we went on to the next bar and stayed there until 4.
It was pretty nice after all.

The photos were taken during our walks through Berlin Mitte. I found a highly strange polar bear costume at Butler's. Really awful.
I really liked some of the dresses that were shown around Hackescher Markt though, so I took photos. Nothing special though.

I liked the buttons in this one, it looks a little old-fashioned and so cute.

Though I daresay I would NEVER combine it with such a bag. And the colour!!! It's so.... well.... so candy!

Still, a really nice dress.












This one has such a beautiful shape, I love it. It's so simple and elegant. I bet it would look really great on me, and I bet if I bought this one I could buy a size 6, for its price might force me to starve for a few months. Well, I don't know how much it was, but I know that designer stores in Mitte are usually not cheap.










And last but not least:



Look at this!!! Some friend of mine showed it to me. Isn't this so trashy and 90s? The game is even worse than its cover implicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment