Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Switzerland and the Moslems....

No matter what people might think about Switzerland voting against minarets, I am shocked by the reaction to it. Not the reaction of Turkey's Erdogan or the ZMD - everyone knows what whiny, hypocritical bastards they are. "Oh, we are hated without any reason by the fucking pig eaters and whores, you are all so mean, you don't even see that islam means peace, you shall all die!"
Switzerland's inhabitants have voted. It is their country. How DARE the EU and other foreign politicians to announce that they would "see if this was legal", how dare they threaten a souvereign country in its decisions?
I am sick of it! Europe is christian. Though most Europeans are not exactly christian anymore, our culture still is. If people who move here don't like it, fucking go somewhere else! If you live in Europe, you are free by our law, and you are given money, be it for work or for unemployment, so pack your bags and go somewhere else, if you don't like it here. But if you want to stay here, then I'll take it that you admit that your life standard is better here, that you are more free here, that you are more comfortable here, that your children have more chances here.
And if you want these benefits, then I ask for nothing but a little respect.

By the way: I really enjoyed this highly interesting newspaper article of 2007. A critical view on mosques.
http://www.faz.net/s/RubCF3AEB154CE64960822FA5429A182360/Doc~EC00525E16AE04646B64CE296DA7CE08C~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html

1 comment:

  1. I so absolutely agree with your opinion!!!!!

    ReplyDelete