Some people around me talked about their childhood dreams and what they made out of them. How their dreams changed, how they developed new dreams, what they plan for their future, their hopes and stuff......
And I remembered my childhood and my youth, and my dreams. And I realized that I made them true. All of them. The last item on my To Do List was "become a Maiko or a Ninja". I did become both during this summer, even if it was for just a few hours.
So, basically I achieved everything I ever wished for.
What does that mean?
Is my life so unbelievably happy and fulfilled that every day holds new, wonderful surprises and I just experienced so much?
Maybe, that's part of it.
But when I look back at my "dreams", I am almost shocked that they were all so tiny and "normal". Not "normal" like "usual dreams", more like, I wanted things that were completely natural for others. Things that others would never wish for, as they would have them automatically. For me, those were things that I desired more than anything else, but I thought I would never lay my hands on a single one of them. However....
Well, I got them.
But when I thought about my great ambitions, I was shocked at my low expectations on life.
忍者レベル 48
インゴレベル 14
Motto des Tages: So, und was machen wir jetzt mit dem angebrochenen Leben?
No comments:
Post a Comment