Saturday, March 06, 2010

Fashion Victim Update

Okay, I really loved those dresses so much that I went to the shop once more and bought them both.
Hurray!
I really got the last ones they had in my size, and when I went to different Esprit stores later they didn't have any of those dresses left at all.
Soo - lucky me!

I even got one of the dresses 20€ cheaper than I'd originally thought. The label said it was 70€, but then it was so much cheaper.
Nice.

I then went to a lingerie store and finally did what I should have done a looooong time ago: I asked the shop assistant for advice on getting me the perfext strapless bra to wear under my dress.
No wonder all my old strapless bras were good for nothing!
She really helped me a lot and made me try a bra size I would definitely not have chosen. The result is really nice.

So now I'm more or less prepared for warm weather, with my new dresses and my new shoes and my new bra and my new accessories and my new curling iron (the latter two given to me for my birthday) ----- but when I returned home it started to snow.
DAMN!

Waiting for warm weather now.

I also visited my friend D at her job and was quite impressed at her way of dealing with a crowd of dementia cases. She also had loads of beautiful cake there, that little coffee fairie.
Made me want to bake some cake myself....and distribute it among everyone around me, in order to make them FAT, which will make me look more skinny.

Plan's perfect!


Anyway, I am happy I found so many beautiful things that make me look so beautiful. I think I spent my money in a good way.

Now it's just the new bag that's yet to be bought........

No comments:

Post a Comment