Friday, March 05, 2010

Fashion Victim

Is this slowly becoming a fashion blog?
I don't know.....





I received so many beautiful presents for my birthday and I'm sooo grateful to everyone who thought of me and gave me something so wonderful to enjoy.

I also got quite some money. Is it very foolish of me to spend it on clothes? Maybe it is, and maybe I should save more of my money. However, I do save a considerably big part of it, and as I got some extra money for my birthday.... maybe I should buy those two gorgeous dresses?

They're both from Esprit and I love love love them. The material is so comfy to wear and looks really expensive and nice. I hate when dresses look cheap. I also don't like the sweater-dress-style. In my opinion, dresses must be feminine and make you look gorgeous.


Oh, why did it take me so many years to understand that I have a perfect body for dresses? Why did I go through so many failures with my clothing cordination and finding the perfect T-shirts for my jeans and so on?
It's so easy when you wear dresses. No thinking about matching your clothes.
Dress. Shoes. Ready to go!

(Today I realized that Dita von Teese and I have that opinion in common.)
The first one is this black dress with a super nice cut. I love the neckline and the tight waist part which fits my body so well.




The second one is this prune dress. Some years ago I didn't like those thin shoulder straps, but in this particular case I didn't mind at all. This one has the slim waistline as well, and there's this super sweet ribbon.

I didn't have my Esprit Club Card with me, so I didn't buy them today, but had thought I could order them via Esprit Webstore tonight.
However they are already sold out, so I guess I'll go once more to the store and buy them before someone else takes them before me.....

2 comments:

  1. definitiv das pflaumenfarbene kleid! sehr süß! Ich liebe esprit. leider ist hier in amiland das bestellen im web nicht so komfortabel und man muss porto zahlen. da würd ich ja arm bei...
    aber egal, nimm mindestens das zweite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ich hab beide gekauft :)

    Ich meine, sie sehen nicht nur absolut toll und edel aus, nein, sie sind auch noch 30°Maschinenwäsche-tauglich! Hammeeeer! Unbesorgt und oft anziehen und dann einfach in die Waschmaschine, das find ich toll. Gibt nichts schlimmeres als Klamotten, die man nie anzieht, weil man zu faul/geizig ist, sie in die Reinigung zu bringen.

    ReplyDelete