Friday, April 30, 2010

Day of Doom

Today is the exam day.
I practised so much and studied so hard, but there's still a lot of stuff I can't really do. There's also quite a lot I CAN do now, but I wonder if it's enough - I guess it will depend on whether the questions will fit me or not.

Phew.....
My biggest worry is that I don't understand one of the questions, and that I could solve them if I just knew that, for example, Sigma(x)2 equals E{x2}. I wrote down many of these equations on my formula sheet, but will it be enough?

Weeeell, I'll do my best, and that's all I can do.

BTW I ate more than 4000kcal yesterday, approximately 3000 of them were only sweets. When I woke up today I was hungry as usual and my tummy is perfectly fine. I don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing ---
good: I don't feel sick
bad: ohhhh my god, I can eat that much and it doesn't even make me feel sick or at least NOT HUNGRY the next morning?

Alright, onto the bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment