It is going to be my first masquerade ball and I wanted to look elegant and feminine. I was so happy when I found a beautiful dark red dress that fitted me so nicely at C&A. (Btw: it was on sale!!!)
I also fixed my ribbon shoes to be worn with that dress. (Some weeks ago one of the ribbons almost fell off, I was lucky not to lose it somewhere downtown.)
The only remaining "problem" was the mask. I had wanted a Venziana Mask soooo badly, but at Maskworld they were all quite expensive.
Then my cousin told me that she had two masks and would willingly give me one of them. She sent a photo of them. (Which is so beautiful that I'll post it here without telling her.... Evil Me!)
I was so happy to hear that she liked the silver one better than the black one, for the black one was my favourite.
Hurray, now I'm going to wear a beautiful mask for the masquerade ball!
I tried to wear it with the biggest false lashes I possess, and they go great together. So, guess I'm ready to rock the party.
I'm not sure what I'll do with my hair yet. I'll probably wear a side ponytail like the one in the photo, but I'll curl my hair and put it up partly. Or maybe I'll do something different?
We'll see.

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with the outfit so far...

I just hope my lashes are big enough.... :D
My wish for 2011: More Dress-to-Impress-Occasions.I hope everyone will have a great party and start into the new year with great fun!
Uuuuuuuh, sexäy!! Ö___Öb
ReplyDeleteWirklich, ich bin ganz begeistert!
Dankeeee!
ReplyDeleteIch freu mich...
uiuiui..... das wird ja schick schick schick. jetzt hab ich mit meiner derzeitigen fressucht und deren schockierendem resultat natuerlich nichts ansatzweise matchendes... hhhmmmmmmm......da muss ich wohl nochmal nachdenken...und du siehst sooo huebsch aus. die wimpern sind toll!
ReplyDeleteDankedanke, du bist lieb.
ReplyDeleteWenn du magst, kannst du dich gern durch meinen Kleiderfundus wühlen.... Was meine Fresseskapaden übersteht, das müsste an dir ja prima sitzen und noch Raum für mehr Süßigkeiten lassen :D
Du siehst umwerfend aus, Nori! Ich wünsch dir einen wunderschönen Maskenball - hau sie alle aus den Latschen!!!! :D
ReplyDelete