So I finally sorted out - once again, my TU classes and totally and thoroughly checked and re-checked if everything was there.
Now, guess what? I really won't have to lie and add classes.
Neither do I have to take another class this semester just to have enough credits.
I really did earn enough (and more!) credits to graduate Communications Science at TU.
(I guess, as I still have no news from my HU japanese teacher, that I'll visit the holy Salomon these days and try to figure out what to do about my missing credit, but whaaatever, I'll pass every test he might give me anyway.)
However, I guess I will still have a look at the TU classes this semester and pick out one or two in order to just sit in there and try to get back into the stuff I used to know some years ago.
But now for a funny fact: IF I would not have achieved enough credits by now, I would have been FUCKED.
And why is that? Well, it is because every, EVERY, FUCKING EVERY CLASS they offer this semester is a class that I have already taken.
That means I could not add a single more credit even if I attended all the classes there are.
And they wonder why it is impossible to finish this shit faster?
I have not been kidding you guys: They have almost NO classes you can actually attend.
And this is how a German university ruined the career of a girl that was - once - full of spirit and willing to do her best.
Anyway, hardly any classes in existence means hardly anything that could be made a question in final exams.
Happy studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment