Thank you, everyone, for your kind words after my last entry!
I was overwhelmed with all the support I got from all of you during the last days.
I can't tell you how much it meant to me to be told how you guys were fucked by university at least as much as me, and some of you even worse, and how you still did not give up and got through it in the end.
It feels so good to know that I am not alone with these feelings, and even more, that I am apparently not completely losing my mind, but going through quite normal mental stages.
My insomnia continued for some more days, but it got a little better from the night I wrote that entry.
The last days I only lay awake until 1 or 2 in the morning and my heart was more or less calm.
No sudden sweat outbreaks, no fast breathing, no panic.
And once I was asleep, I slept through until morning, and even though some exhaustion is still left, I am regaining my strength and I am not so tired anymore.
So, let's hope that with the help of more sunshine, more sports, a strict study/write plan and, most of all, YOU GUYS around me, I will not fall back into that state.
Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment