Sunday, July 02, 2006

World Cup Fever

I DIED during the match Germany x Argentina.
I screamed like hell, I cheered for Germany so hard that the others probably thought i was retarded or something, but i couldn't help it, Soccer Fever has gotten over me...

I wear my World-Cup-T-Shirt and my Black-Red-Gold Wristbands, i even draw the german flag on my cheeks.
On our balcony there is a german flag hanging and on schooldays i wear a little german flag on my bag.
Yes, i am a real fan. And it feels good. Germany has a lot of sympathies in asia, and as the japanese and korean team are no more in the world cup all my japanese and korean friends have started to support germany.
And as Brazil has FAILED, too, i hope that my paraguayan friend fernando will also cheer for germany! HAHAHAAAAA!
I SO HOPE that we will win!
At least i want us to enter the finals! I really think this year's team deserves it, they play really great. Well, We'll know on tuesday.... or better: I'll know wednesday morning, when i'll get up at 3 in the morning to watch the game....
GERMANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Mich hatte es auch total erwischt. Ich habe bei JEDEM Spiel wie bekloppt mitgefiebert. Chrissi musste mich schon richtig zurückhalten. Hab in eine mordsmäßig laute Tröte geblasen und mich immer gefreut. Bin stolz auf unsere Jungs, dass sie so weit gekommen sind. Bin auch froh, dass Jürgen den Fußball bei uns so beliebt gemacht hat. Die WM war ein totaler Erfolg. Du hättest hier sein und wenigstens ein Mal auf unserer geilen Fan-Maile stehen müssen. Es war unbeschreiblich gigantisch.
    DU fehlst mir so, meine Püppi. Komm bald wieder.

    LG
    deine kleine Kari ;P aus Berlin

    ReplyDelete