Thursday, August 03, 2006

Scary Thai Girl

I am packing my stuff and will leave my dormitory tomorrow, go to tokyo, do an all-nighter and get to my plane on saturday.
so I actually have no time at all. but there is one thing which i just HAVE to tell you guys cuz it's so damn funny.

Jane is an exchange student from Thailand.
She's a little chubby and average-looking, a very good cook (though loads of fat) and a nice girl... well, that's what I thought for a long time.

You remember my finnish friend Jorma? Well, she has a... let's say "crush" on him. For the whole year she has tried to ask him out and everything. However, hearing HIM complain about her i always thought that he was just exaggerating a bit, cuz that guy is sometimes pretty full of himself.
I knew that she always tried to catch him in school breaks, i knew that she sent him mails and called him from time to time. But hey, just ignore that and then you'll be fine.

Haha, then, some weeks ago, i finally saw proof that he was not making anything up. I understood that after I saw photos of her. Photos she had sent him. On his cell phone. I don't have to describe the pictures, just let your phantasy go.... But that's not all. She was giving him cookies all the time (ok, that's at least tasty) and the greatest thing he showed me yesterday. The girl had painted him a picture, a kind of caricature of a David Beckham (his favourite player) body with HIS head on it!
God, as soon as I can I'll show you guys photos of this picture, it' SICK!
And she tried to get into his room while he tried to push her back!
And on the street, in the daylight, she once more confessed to him in public, shouting and screaming "I LOVE YOU!" after him although he tried his best to get away from her......
I would feel sorry for the girl, i sort of do already, i guess, but she had temporarily set her interest on other people as well, one of them being a married father (she sent him PHOTOS as well), and that is where my sympathies stop.....

Whenever i meet her now i am scared and i'll be VERY happy to leave her behind.
I'm happy she is in Japan now, as my brother is travelling Thailand these days, and the fact that SHE is not there makes the whole trip a lot safer for him...
Unless she is a normal thai girl......

See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment