Elixia is dead.
However, my club will be run by a different company from november. It's getting cheaper!!! I used to pay around 44 bucks a month, now it'll be just 20. There will probably be less gym classes, but as long as there are still 2-3 every evening, I'll be totally fine. And the sauna is great, even if it was just the sauna, I daresay for 20€ a month I'll go for it!
So I signed my contract today.
We'll seeeee......
I also try to write my final report for the Hallo Japan Programme. Stuuuuupid and boring. And it's getting late, so I guess I'll soon call it a day and continue tomorrow....
Yeah, my life is so fucking boring.
I should not swear.
Ah, fuck that. It's my bloody blog, so I swear as much as I want in here.
MUAHUAHUAHUAAAA
Ich les deinen Blog auch nur weiter, wenn das Gefluche bleibt ;P
ReplyDeleteHm.... Naja. Du hast ja heute mal wieder the real thing erlebt...
ReplyDeleteIch kann's noch, Baby!
Du kannst es, und du tust es! ;)
ReplyDelete