Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Surf & Sushi

Today, after nearly one year of almost-total-abstinence, my dearest beloved cousin and I went to the surf & sushi restaurant at Oranienburger Str.

We ate so much Sushi and it tasted extra tasty, as if they'd tried their hardest today to help us celebrate that special occasion.
They are also still the only store I know which sells the highly delicious salmon-miso-soup with huge pieces of salmon. The only sushi place that's worth ordering miso soup in my opinion.

I don't really appreciate the fact that they charge drinks, even the tea. I prefer the Ishin where the tea is for free and you can refill and refill and refill. Still, surf & sushi has this unbelievably tasty jasmine tea which is kind of worth the extra money.

What really impresses me again and again is that Sushi is a dish that I just can't get enough of. Instead of being satisfied from having had sushi today, I'm totally hungry for more sushi now and I can't wait to eat more of it.

Maybe I'll make some tomorrow or the day after.


I also visited the website of Sangetsu, the company where I had my internship during summer. I searched for my favourite picture in their catalogues, which features my very favourite wallpaper in the world. It's so great and shimmering and black and pink, I really want to have a bedroom with this wallpaper.
I think it would look really great if you, like in this picture, combined the colourful wallpaper with a simple black and white furniture, bed linen, curtains and such.
But the price, ooooh, the price is not half as sexy as the wallpaper.
I think even a medium-sized room would be far more than 1000€.
Damn!

Anyway, if I'll get a good job, then maybe....

Wouldn't you love to wake up in such a perfect room everyday? Feeling good in the mornings might be worth that amount of money after all.

インゴレベル 9
忍者レベル  11
昨日の楽しみ 友達のカロに合った
今日の楽しみ 従姉と一緒にお寿司

1 comment:

  1. Ich muss dir zustimmen: coooooole Tapete!!!!

    ReplyDelete