Saturday, November 13, 2010

An Evening of Joy and Hate

Today I attended a class at HU that was scheduled from 6-9 pm. On a friday. Amazing.
However, the class turned out quite pleasant and when we finished almost an hour early I was happy to proceed to the afterparty.
Off we were to an Indian restaurant and drank cocktails and ate delicious fat enriched with slices of food. I did more or less manage to ignore the fact that one of the guys seems to have never been told to shut his fucking mouth while chewing, which will give anyone who knows me quite a good idea of just what a good mood I was in.
We drank loads of alc and laughed and had fun and everything and I thought that this was really a nice evening.

However, when I wanted to go home a beautiful display panel informed me that my train would leave in a mere 24 minutes! Hurray.

After 20 minutes another train came that would have taken me home using a different route that would take approximately 15 minutes longer in total, so I decided to wait another 4 minutes to get home faster.

Another two minutes later a "betriebsfahrt" train passed by.

Another five minutes later I wondered when my train would finally arrive.
The display panel didn't show it anymore, it had just not come.

So I had to wait for another 30 minutes, in the cold, in the rain. I was wet, I was freezing and I was so angry that I'd better not tell what I wanted the BVG manager's children to run into. Let's just say that my fantasies mixed up with scenes from the SAW movies.

When the train finally came I was shaking so badly that I couldn't even play around with my iPod touch. Instead I was "allowed" to watch a group of young punks come in and smoke their cigarettes on the train. They thought it was funny.
I hope they'll suffer. I don't care from what, I just hope it's gonna be soon and they'll suffer.

We had left the Indian restaurant at 12:25 and I reached home at 2:20 which makes a total of almost two hours for this stupid trip.

I hate the BVG, I hate retarded punks, and most of all I HATE THAT STUPID STORM AND RAIN WEATHER!!!

Gnah.

Why wouldn't destiny let me have a nice evening for once?

No comments:

Post a Comment