It seems that I've been really annoying lately, though I didn't mean it.
At work I apparently ticked of my colleague. I seriously don't know what I did. There are days when I fool around a lot and make jokes and stuff,so if you've got something urgent to do, you better say "Cut it out now!", but today I was nice and silent and, as far as I can say, quite pleasant. Nevertheless, there was a situation when I needed an information and thus asked my colleague, and from that moment on there was so much tension in the room, even more than before.
Afterwards I met some friends and it was really nice, but on the way home, I said something so horribly stupid that I'm more or less surprised that they didn't throw me out of their car right away. I didn't mean to upset anyone, what I said was not even something bad, but it touched an absolute taboo subject. I meant it in a whole different way than they probably took it, but I should have known that the whole subject in its widest meaning must not even be close to mention.
Arrgghhh!
The car was quite silent afterwards and I desperately hoped for a knife to chop off my tongue.
Why can't I never ever shut up?
馬鹿レベル 49
忍者レベル 38
Lass uns gemeinsam ein Bad im Fettnapf nehmen :)
ReplyDeleteIch bitte darum :/
ReplyDeleteMeine Fresse, was mir die Leute alles vergeben (müssen)....