Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love for Styling

University and Jobs were so dragging me down these last weeks that I decided to pamper myself more.
So I went to the sauna several times, treated my hair with great products, met friends and styled up myself.

Here's my curly hair and awesome make-up I wore to university yesterday.



Check out my very cute curls! I finally tried out a method that made my hair last all day long. Thank you, youtube tutorials!

I also love my very red lips. The lipstick is supposed to last for 16 hours, which means that it only needs to be redone after every bite you eat. Hm.... well, who cares as long as it looks gorgeous?



If you take a closer look, you can see the dreamcatcher earrings my dearest cousin gave me for christmas. I love them!!!



I also wore my cute black ribbon dress I adore so much. It looked really sweet, although I was definitely not dressed warm enough for my afternoon activity.

K and I went to a market to buy material for my first ever self-sewn dress. K has agreed to tutor me with my project, so we chose a nice blue cloth yesterday and started to cut the pieces. I am not too sure it will turn out well, but just trying to do it is so much fun.

When we were at K's and did all the drawing and cutting it was great fun. However, before we had been to said market and they didn't have any cloth that looked good, so we went on to Kaufhof, but there they didn't have anything for me either. So next stop was IKEA.
The distances were no problem, but it was so terribly cold! There's a horribly cold, very strong wind in Berlin these last days and it kills me. You can dress in whatever you want, the wind is going to find the one weak spot and then blow right into it. I HATE WIND!!!
It's so horribly cold, it makes your eyes burst into tears and it ruins your hair. Honestly, who needs wind?

There was only one way to keep myself from being totally frustrated: IKEA Hot Dogs!!! Gotta love cucumbers.

Today's mood: tired.

3 comments:

  1. There was only one way to keep myself from being totally frustrated: IKEA Hot Dogs!!! Gotta love cucumbers.
    Ach, und ich hab dir wohl nicht gereicht, was? XDD

    Dein Look gestern war in der Tat gyaru-tastisch, ich war begeistert - aber das weißt du natürlich.

    Ich bin gespannt, wie lang es noch dauert, bis du mir bezüglich der Stoffwahl traust... Im übrigen nennt man Stoff, wenn er als Material bestimmt ist, "fabric" statt "cloth" (das sind dann wohl eher Stofffetzen). Da soll noch einer behaupten, in Cosplayforen rumzulungern, würde nicht bilden u_û

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girly girl,

    nette locken. schick mal n link zur neuen lockenmethode auf youtube. ich hab ja auch so einige angeschaut...

    und die ohrringe sind mir natuerlich auch sofort aufgefallen :)

    drueck dich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K: äh..... oh...... ach ja...... verdammt, sonst schau ich solche Wörter immer nochmal nach. Als Zeichen meiner Reue werde ich den Post jetzt mal nicht nachbearbeiten. Stülpt mir den Kragen der Schande über!

    Und natürlich würde ich dich allen Gürkchen dieser Erde vorziehen!
    (...hoffe ich jedenfalls.... aber wer weiß, wenn ich wirklich vor eine solch grausige Wahl gestellt würde...)

    Annika: In den Kommentaren zu meinem Facebook-Profilbild steht der Link. Aber ich poste auch hier nochmal:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlZCEJIgngU

    Ist nicht das einzige Video, wo die nen Lockenstab so ansetzen.
    Also weiter oben am Haar.
    Ich hatte vorher immer die Strähne weiter unten eingeklemmt und dann eingedreht. Dadurch hat sich das Haar weiter oben nicht gut gelockt und ist ganz schnell wieder glatt geworden, und gleichzeitig sind die Spitzen ordentlich verbrutzelt.
    Aber so hat es den ganzen Tag gehalten ;D

    ReplyDelete