Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Experience +1

I think it's a good thing to do stuff that you have never done before. All adds up to your little "experience counter", doesn't it?


However, what I would do this week I would surely not have imagined some years ago. I had photos taken, to be used as inspiration for a painting (or drawing, or computer art, I don't know yet). It came as a bit of a surprise that someone would actually want to use ME as an inspiration for art, but well, I did it.

Now why is this a big deal?

Yeah, you probably guessed.

I was naked.

Okay, technically not really naked. I wore high heels and black stockings.

When a friend of mine (who is a pro artist) asked me if I would do that, I thought about it for a few days. On the one hand I thought, what is wrong with him? Did he somehow forget that I am fat? Was he fooled by my beautiful push-up bras and will be disappointed when he'll see the real thing? Won't my legs look perfectly muffintop in stockings?
But then I thought, why the hell should I care? He is the artist, so it will be his fucking task to find positions of me which are good. So what if I am fat, he can still paint me less wobbly if he feels like it, and why should a chubby body be less worthy of being drawn? Couldn't it be in fact more interesting to have me, with some more rolls here and there, than have a smooth skinny girl that looks not much different from the last eight girls? Not to forget that, no matter how you look at it, I look fucking gorgeous!!!
I also figured that in my 11 years of public sauna in all different places, approximately 3000 people have seen me naked and vice versa. Trust me, it gets really boring. A woman with three tits might still shock me, but apart from that, I've seen everything. So, the odds are that I have been naked in front of much worse guys than the artist, so why should I refuse to help him with his stuff?

So, I decided I would go and do it. I was just too curious. I was wondering what it would feel like. If he would behave awkward. If I'd be uncomfortable and he'd insist on me doing strange poses (even though he promised before that he wouldn't make me do anything I wouldn't want). Would I giggle all of the time, and never stop, so he couldn't take proper photos?

However, when I arrived at his place, we chatted for hours and watched the stuff he had done the last years, and we laughed all the time and it was really fun and interesting and absolutely not awkward. When we finally did the photos it only took about half an hour and ... yeah, it really was about as sexual as a visit to the sauna. I was naked, but apart from that, there was really nothing special about it. I kneeled and sat and lay there, and he would take photos, tell me how to move, how to look, and stuff.
Basically, I was supposed to "scream" in many of the pictures. It's probably going to be a picture showing a woman in horrible pain. I don't know, maybe my face looked like the well-known and world-famous "exploding teletubby", but I did my best.
Some of his sketches which we were trying to copy were just a face, others involved the body. So I'm not sure how much of me will be in the actual picture, but anyway....
If 50 years from now my grand niece sits on my lap and asks "auntie nori, did you ever do something as nasty as nude modeling", auntie nori will grin widely and say "hell yes, and it was fun". Even though it was not for the guy's "professional art", but for his private art, it still counts.

So, let's see what is going to come out of the shoot. Maybe he won't do any picture of me in the end, I don't know, but whatever might or might not be made out of the pictures, I had a highly amusing afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM

    I'd draw you, too! (But I'm not a pro artist.)
    I recently wanted to buy a photo volume with nudes as reference for painting, but all books I found only contained young, skinny, "perfect" woman - no "real" people. I'm so tired of seeing the same type of woman everywhere, it's so boring and uninteresting. I want to paint people as they really are........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Ich würde dich auch malen, mit und ohne Klamotten, wenn ich malen könnte, und noch viel mehr ;D

    "exploding teletubby" - Freund :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doris: Must be frustrating when you can't find what you need :(
    If you really need someone to pose for you, I'm on a roll :D

    Exploding Teletubby-Freund: Ach Schatz, über mich könntest du ein Videospiel machen.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Ich nehme dich beim Wort. Wann hast du Zeit? :3 Aufgrund der mobilen Einsatzmöglichkeit eines Buntstiftkastens, kann ich auch zu dir kommen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:33 AM

    PS: Muss nicht nackt sein, du kannst dir auch ein hübsches Kleidchen aussuchen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh, das finde ich toll!!! Falls es irgendwann mal was Anschaubares gibt, was du gerne umherzeigen magst: ich will es sehen!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doris, sorry, ich hab ja ganz vergessen, dir zu antworten.

    Also, da du ja keine Fotos machen, sondern zeichnen willst, dauert das ja sicherlich ne Weile. Wäre es ok, wenn wir das erst Ende September/Anfang Oktober machen? Bis dahin fahre ich nämlich noch zweimal weg und muss dazwischen viel vorbereiten, da hab ich nicht so die Ruhe. Falls es also bei dir nicht allzu dringend ist, wäre mir das sehr recht, wenn wir es erst später machen. Am 27.9. komme ich aus München von Oktoberfest zurück und danach ist alles ein bisschen ruhiger.
    Ist das in Ordnung?
    (Wenn nicht, nehm ich mir auch zwischendurch die Zeit, aber dann müsste ich ein bisschen was umschmeißen...)

    D: Ja klar, wenn es was gibt, dann werde ich es bestimmt hier verlinken.

    ReplyDelete