While surfing on the internet, I saw a picture of a gal with really cool dark make-up. That picture made me suddenly want to do a make-up like that, so on a sunday evening at 8, when I had nowhere to go and nothing to await but the second part of the awesome BBC Sherlock series, I started to doll myself up and did my hair and make-up.

It turned out quite cool I think. Very dark skin tone (in contrast to my white neck, but I was too lazy to apply bronzing lotion), but I kind of like it. However, in the process I wanted to try out my new big lashes I had just bought, but they were sooooo big that I took them off again. In the picture I am wearing a smaller pair. Damn it! When at the store I wondered whether I should take them or a pair that was a little smaller, but I thought the big ones should be ok. Hah. Turns out they aren't.
So I guess I might try to cut the lashes I bougth a little shorter. They were the expensive type and so I don't only want to wear them for costumes. If they are too extreme for a gyaru make-up they are just TOO extreme. PERIOD!!! (Hehehe, actually I bloody hate stupid jerks ending their statements with "period", but once, just one, I wanted to try for myself.)
What do you think of my hairstyle? I'm wearing my newest hair accessory, a black flower with feathers.
Du siehst toll aus :D
ReplyDeletevon Ingo-Freund
Ich danke dir! Ich musste beim Schminken des öfteren an dich denken....
ReplyDeleteJeder Käsekuchen sollte kleine Käsekuchenbabies kriegen XD
ReplyDeleteDas Make-up steht dir übrigens super!!!