Friday, February 17, 2012

N2 passed.

Nothing exactly new in Bommel Town these days.
I got sick last week and had to stay home. As soon as I had managed to get over that damn virus - the next thing hit me, and I got a cold, so it's all near-death suffering here.

The JLPT results came and my two friends who took the N1 test both passed. That makes me both proud and envious. I want one as well!
So I keep on studying vocabulary everyday. Not too much, but a few more words everyday. As vocabulary has always been my weakest point, this is the best way for me to prepare over the year.

At least I passed my N2 test. Oh wow. It would have been highly strange if I had not passed.
However, a tiny little bit of joy: I passed with the best result of all people who took the test in Berlin. I don't know how many there were exactly, but I guess it's probably about 70 people. Not that bad, eh?

So now I feel all capable of, one day, passing the N1 test.
Hurray!

5 comments:

  1. they must have mixed up your results with someone else last time you did the N1...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they must have mixed up your results with someone else last time you did the N1...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muaha, that must be it!!! Damn those japanese fools!

      Delete
  3. Nori, ich kenne ehrlich gesagt niemand anderen, der so konstant am JLPT dran ist wie du mit Vokabellernen (Da bist du irgendwie immer mein Vorbild *^^* ) und sich den Test jedes Jahr aufs Neue geben. Damit hast du es mehr als verdient den N1 bald schon zu knacken!!! Und du wirst es schaffen, da bin ich mehr als sicher :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naja, im Gegensatz zu dir spreche ich ja nie Japanisch. Außer mit mir selbst unter der Dusche....
      Also muss ich mein bestes tun, trotzdem viel Wörter zu lernen ;)

      Und du hast absolut recht: Ich habe es verdient, einen N1 zu bekommen! Und ich bleib dran und dann schaffe ich es auch irgendwann.

      Delete