Friday, October 28, 2011

New Haircolour.....and Nobody Cared.



Remember when I told you how I had successfully killed my hair with that stupid new hair dye?

I did my best to treat my hair, and I still do.

Still, there is a lock of hair in the back of my head that just FELL OFF. There's a leftover of maybe 12 cm, but the rest (at least 20 cm) just broke and eventually fell off.
Thank god it's not that visible unless you know where to look. (I hope.... it's in the back of my head, so maybe I just don't know and secretly people are laughing behind my back?)

On top of the fact that my hair structure was totally messed up, my hair was also bleached WHITE. Okay, during the summer months I had actually wanted to be really light blonde, but still, when you get white spots, that's definitely too much.

So I decided to get myself a ..... tatatataaaaaaaa.....NON-permanent hair colour!!! Oohhhh my god, the last time I bought one of these was around 10 years ago, I think. Since then I've actually done nothing but bleach my hair, or dye it with the most permanent stuff I could find.

So I was almost shocked to see that the variety of tints and toners has slimmed down a lot!!! Back in the old days, there were so many brands with so many shades. Now I had huge problems to find a blonde toner at all. The one I finally found said "honey blonde", but it was so dark that I was almost scared to use it. However, I definitely wanted a mild, non-permanent toner. After all, I didn't want to damage my hair any further for now.
So I still bought and applied it, of course, and when the result came out, it really looked quite dark to me, but I liked the colour.
Still, the difference was sooo visible to me! Just look at my pictures from Munich and you'll know what I mean. So, finally I had a decent hair colour again :D

Which means that it was just the right time for random and perfectly pointless camwhoring in my favourite party dresses. The pink Barbie dress and the creamy-white disco-whore dress. I love them, and I love myself in them.

Just....which one do I love more? In the end, I guess it's the white one, but the pink one is a very close follow-up.
Anyway, so the next days I was curious as to the reactions towards my hair.
There was none.
Nobody realized.
That was quite astonishing, I had really thought it was quite a big change. On the other hand, it kind of made me glad, as it meant that the colour was, after all, not as dark as I had feared at the store, and second, even my messed-up white hair had probably not looked as horrible as I had feared.

Oh, and now that we're at "horrible" and "feared": Look what I have created out of my last picture:
Isn't this spooky and devilish-looking?



By the way:
This is a totally pointless post.
Come on, it's about hair colour and camwhoring!!! How pathetic am I?

Hehe, sorry, there's nothing interesting going on in my life, so you'll have to live with my pointless ego pics.





1 comment:

  1. Vielleicht kommt dir die Farbe dunkel vor, aber sie ist es wirklich nicht! Ich finde, sie steht dir fantastisch! Wie das weiße Kleid auch! Was für Beine!!! *yummy*

    ReplyDelete