
I finally found my little black dream in an Esprit store yesterday. I had tried the L size first, that looked really good---- but I was not completely convinced. When my friend and I had proceeded to some more stores I made up my mind to at least go back and have a second look at it.
I wanted to try an M size this time, but there was none. There was only an S. So I took that one, aaaaand it fitted me perfectly. The L size had looked pretty good, but the S size was just perfect... Haaaaaaaah, so I bought it. And I am happy about that! Can't wait for warmer weather so that I can wear it.....
Today's university was freaky as always. The first class was the tutorial course for "communication technics". Means: the super hot and sexy tutor was teaching.... Haaaah, he's really good at explaining and stuff, but I can't concentrate on that.... I am quite busy looking at him. Worse than that: The class is so hard for me, I don't understand anything. How am I supposed to pass an exam in that stuff? I have NO idea.
Afterwards I saw some guys at the campus doing slacklining. I had seen that on tv before, but today I saw people really do it.
...
...
Not exactly impressive. It is hard to hold your balance, I know, but it doesn't look that spectacular.
I took a photo, but I was so far away that you can't see anything on it. Too bad. Well, maybe they'll be there next week as well.

Next class was the music video production. It was even freakier than I had imagined. As I have to produce a making of video now, I borrowed daddy's camcorder and started some filming today.
Not that I'd know what I'm doing..... I am the worst director ever! Or camera girl, or whatever.... I have never been good at photography and that stuff.
Haha, anyway, it's fun!
And my friend and I took some nice pictures of ourselves.
I loved the college block head guy. He was so over-productive all the time. We were checking the location for the shot today, so we went there and looked at the room, like where to put the
cameras and how to do the lights and where to position the musicians and the audiance and stuff...And when everyone was first of all getting into the room and standing there and looking around, he began, right away, to draw a ground plan, taking out a measuring stick and writing down all the walls' lengths and that stuff, and he was literally everywhere, showing off in his way of "I am going to position my head in THIS exact position to understand how the video will look if shot from here", and he was soooo overdoing it that it was half-hilarious, half-disgusting.
What a freak.
When I got home and checked my studivz-messages..... Guess who wrote to me? The guy who ignored me on wednesday. I had said we'd not been in contact during the last years, but in fact, we were "studivz friends".... and you know that that's not exactly to be called "contact", but still....
Yeah, what did he write to me?
---------------------------------------
08.05.2009 um 12:01 Uhr
Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob du das warst. Kann es sein, dass du am Mittwoch in der S- Bahn so gegen 10:00 uhr Friedrichstraße warst? Wie deine Freunde auf der Seite schon geschrieben haben, du sahst so tieftraurig oder zumindest unnahbar aus, daher hab ich dich nicht angesprochen. Hoffe dir gehts gut.
------------------------------------
WUT DA FUCK????
Not sure if it was me??? I told you that I had made it very clear that I had recognized him!!! And let's face it--- He's not the type of guy who'd be hit on by random girls smiling at him on the train. So why did he think I smiled at him???
And that brings us to the second point. I changed my profile picture on svz some days ago, and I am not smiling on the current one. Big deal. As one retard made sure to tell me I should smile on my photo, I made a comment to him like that would show my sad, earnest and depressive side...
That was a joke, you idiot!!!
And now that guy tells me he thought he'd better not talk to me for I looked so sad or like inapproachable??? How retarded are you?
Fuck it, I SMILED at him! And he walked away!!! So don't give me that shit now.
Well, how about "it's too late now"?
.... Yeeees, I know, it was nice to write me a message afterwards, but..... I was just angry.
Next stop weekend, and guess what I'll be doing?
Cleaning my pool. I just hope it'll be warm tomorrow, otherwise it'll be HORROR!!!
------------------------------------
WUT DA FUCK????
Not sure if it was me??? I told you that I had made it very clear that I had recognized him!!! And let's face it--- He's not the type of guy who'd be hit on by random girls smiling at him on the train. So why did he think I smiled at him???
And that brings us to the second point. I changed my profile picture on svz some days ago, and I am not smiling on the current one. Big deal. As one retard made sure to tell me I should smile on my photo, I made a comment to him like that would show my sad, earnest and depressive side...
That was a joke, you idiot!!!
And now that guy tells me he thought he'd better not talk to me for I looked so sad or like inapproachable??? How retarded are you?
Fuck it, I SMILED at him! And he walked away!!! So don't give me that shit now.
Well, how about "it's too late now"?
.... Yeeees, I know, it was nice to write me a message afterwards, but..... I was just angry.
Next stop weekend, and guess what I'll be doing?
Cleaning my pool. I just hope it'll be warm tomorrow, otherwise it'll be HORROR!!!
Ihr habt nen Pool??? Neid!!!
ReplyDeleteAch ja, so 'ne Story mit 'nem Deppen aus de alten Klasse hab ich auch gerade erlebt. Für ein Klassentreffen hab ich ihn ausfindig gemacht und ihm halt geschrieben, dass wir Klassentreffen haben und ob er nicht kommen mag. Bekam dann als Antwort: "Frag mich echt wie du mich hier gefunden hast." Ähm... wir wäre es mit einem "Toll dass du mich gefunden hast - bin dabei!" Hält mich der Typ zu blöd um ihm im StudiVZ zu finden? Ach nee, einige Leute sollte man gleich in den Senf drücken ;)
Ohhhh, ja, so ne Typen kann man nur an die Wand klatschen. Vor allem, wenn die sich dann immer einbilden, man hätte sie gesucht, weil man irgendein Interesse an ihnen hätte.... Du hast das ja (vermutlich) nur wegen des Klassentreffens gemacht und bist spätestens jetzt froh, dass du ihn eben NICHT an der Backe hast.
ReplyDeleteLeute gibts, man glaubt et ja nich.
Ich hab diesen Kerl sowas von nicht ausstehen können, also warum sollte ich nach ihm suchen??? Aber der hat sich auf dem Klassentreffen dann ein paar nette Spitzen von mir gefallen lassen müssen ;P Wenn ich will, kann ich richtig fies sein!!!!!
ReplyDelete