Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Love My Host Family

Today I received an e-mail from my host family in Nagoya.

I read the subject line.

I opened it.

I looked at the words.

I decided that I loved my host family.


The family's daughter wrote to me. (I will stay with her parents who are about 65, she is 31.)
She wrote to me in Japanese. She used Kanji. She wrote everything in Kanji that is to be written in Kanji.
She added the readings to everyone's first names and to the readings of the district of nagoya where they're living(which can not always be seen from the Kanji), besides that, she just said that they'd read my letter and thought my japanese was really good, so she'd just write in Japanese.

Oh my god they don't think I'm retarded!!!!!

Those wonderful people!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ich hoffe deine Host-Familie ist auch ganz, ganz nett zu dir!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww... wann geht's genau los? Bis wann? Und bekommen wir auch ne richtige Adresse? Vielleicht sollte ich dich mal besuchen kommen...

    ReplyDelete