Today was especially bad, as it's my mom's birthday and I would have preferred to help her prepare the gorgeous dinner we'd have in the evening, instead I wasted my time at university.
First lesson was forensical analysis. I wanted to take a seat at one of the 4 Computers in the back row (3 of them being empty), but the one girl who was there told me, with an
apologetic tone in her voice, that she was saving the seats for others. As soon as she started to say that, I turned round and walked away, taking a seat at one of the tables without a computer (all other computers were taken).The lesson started, and - who'd have guessed that? - we were supposed to work with a computer program today. It's not that I missed something important, I know that certain program better than most of the others, and I knew what to do when he was giving out the task.
So I did not miss anything important. Still, I was extremely angry.
For this was not the first time when that happened.
I know it's prejudiced, I know it's wrong, I know it's intolerant and I know it's highly rude.
Still ---- I hate the Eastern Bloc Slut Front ® with a passion.
It's a group of (probably) russian female students who are in some of my classes. They look like the cliché: Cheap and slutty style, faces ugly as hell but covered with loads of colourful make-up. Stalking into the room on their Deichmann high heels, holding their fake LV-bags.
One of them on time, saving seats for the others. Today the last of them appeared 60 minutes late, so she came for just 30 minutes of class.
Last time, one of them didn't show up at all, so the computer they didn't ALLOW me to use was fucking empty for the whole lesson.
Oh, they piss me off!!!!
If they're not there in time, they can't block the computers!!! Why can't those of them who are late just take a chair and then share one of the computers with a friend?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, they don't have to.
God, I hate them. I'm sorry, but I hate them.
I am very well aware there must be thousands of wonderful, intelligent, nice and kind russian women out there, several of them in Berlin, but I happen to meet nothing but the worst of their people.
I remember something that happened 2 weeks ago. My friend and I were having a tea in the university's lobby when two women were walking around there. They wore evening dresses, high heels, and extremely ugly hair wraps with huge ribbons tied to them. One of them was completely dressed in bright red, the other one in sequined black.
I looked at them and told my friend "Are those russians or do they just have a bad taste?"....
We had a big laugh, but I felt guilty, for this is not a very nice thought. I felt like the most intolerant person in the world.
2 hours later I spotted the ladies again, only this time I realized they belonged to a group that organized a fair that day, advertising russia and other countries of Eastern Europe. The whole TU was crammed with russians.
I almost laughed out loud when I saw that. I had just intended to make a mean joke on other peoples' cost, but .... now I had to realize I had been right.
Hm.....
I don't even know why I am like that. Although I love so many countries and am open to so many cultures, I hate russia. Well, I guess it's true that in the end, the people of a country are embassadors and the picture you have of those "cultural embassadors" will have a great influence on your views and opinion toward that country. So, as I have had a lot of negative situations with russians (partly because of said Eastern Bloc Slut Front ®) I can only agree to that. Maybe, if I'd know some nice russians, I'd look at that country in a totally different way.
Well, our newest assistant professor at the chair for corporate governance (where I'm working) is russian, and he's super nice. I like him. Maybe he'll help me overcome my hatred on these girls?
On the other hand I don't hate those girls for being russian, but for being arrogant and self-centered bitches without the slightest sign of manners.
Enough of the rant.
So, I sat in that class and I hated everyone and everything, and I could do NOTHING but sit there and stare at the others. After one hour or so of sitting there and having nothing to do, I just packed my bags and left.
It was 15 minutes before the end of the class, and I felt that I wouldn't miss a thing.
Felt good to leave the room.
I usually attend that class together with a friend. However, today she overslept and sent me a text message that she wouldn't make it. But if I'd wanted, we could meet for a tea after the class had finished.
An hour later she sent me another message. The heavy rain had forced her to stay inside (she comes to university by bike) and so she wouldn't make it.
15 minutes later she called me, to apologize for making me wait twice in just one day.
I assured her that it was no problem at all, and I totally meant it. We'll have our tea tomorrow, and even if we won't ---- She'll inform me and make sure I won't wait in vain.
Well, Mr. F ---- THIS IS HOW F R I E N D S DO THESE THINGS!!!!!
Bastard.
Yeah, it just made me happy that it was not me who's got a weird idea of the importance of cancelling appointments, but that idiot.
Oh yeah, look what I found on on a shopping tour at Friedrichstraße Quartier 207:

It was so funny, I'd have loved to buy it and give it away as a present..... But to whom?
Ohhh, I have no money at all!!!!
Well, actually I've got quite a load, but it's all to be spent in Japan, so I have to do my best to save it while I'm still here.
The only thing I really need is a new pair of pretty black pumps or sandals to go with my black dress.
Guess what? They look horrible. Almost all shoes look horrible. And those that don't look horrible look horrible on my feet.
Damn.
---------------------------------------------------
忍者モード レベル21
Why is it still not enough????
No comments:
Post a Comment