Awwwww and finally he called me. How cute.
He called yesterday, but then I was busy, and even though it's unbelievably stupid, I took my little revenge in not answering his calls, but calling laaaaate in the evening when he was sleeping (= cell phone turned off) and then he had to call again twice today to reach me. All in all 22 hours of sweet waiting game. I enjoyed it, though it probably didn't annoy him at all. It made me feel as if I had a tiny little revenge. Wohohooo, evil me!!!
Then we talked.
He answered the question I had asked him last time, he told me about the exam he had been studying for that had kept him from answering me back then. He wanted to know how I was, and stuff. And he asked me to meet him.
...
And I thought, how about "Sorry for last time"????
He didn't even mention that he didn't come last time, although he DID remember that I must be free for a coffee on wednesday afternoons, and that's what I had told him when we had decided to meet on wednesday afternoon for a coffee 4 weeks ago.
RETAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!
Anyway, apart from ignoring that little detail he was nice.
So I was nice as well. Don't wanna force a quarrel.
To be honest, I'm really curious about next wednesday. Will he show up this time? Hm.... time will tell.
Nimm dir einen Vorschlaghammer mit und schlage ihn damit, falls er es nochmal wagen sollte dich zu versetzen!!!
ReplyDeleteFind ich gut. Es gibt bestimmt kleine Vorschlaghämmer, die gut ins Handtäschchen passen.
ReplyDeleteWenn nicht, schnall ich mir in Zukunft einen auf den Rücken....
Oder man sieht mich ab jetzt immer mit einer geräumigen Sporttasche durch die Gegend schlurfen....
Wenn du keinen kleinen passend für eine Handtasche finden solltest, dann beklebe den großen bitte mit rosa Federn und Strasssteinchen ;)
ReplyDeleteJaaaa, wie Lorelai Gilmore.....
ReplyDeleteGenau daran hab ich gedacht ;)
ReplyDelete