There is no denying it: I am obsessed with dresses. I really am. Although that obsession brought me a decent wardrobe full of beautiful clothes I have
come to a point where I possess, more or less, a great dress for any kind of occasion there is. As I am also trying my best to save some money these months, I am very strict towards myself and do not buy anything but stuff that I REALLY need or REALLY want. Like my pearl ruffle hem dress. I did not really need it, but I wanted it so badly that, after I had longed for it for so long, I decided to buy it.
Buuuuut who needs loads of party dresses? Not me, who does not go out that often. So I decided not to buy the sweet dress I saw today.

I loved it and it looked good on me, just imagine me with a good hairstyle and high heels!!!
It's also hand wash (I don't like all those dry clean clothes) and it's just amazingly sweet. But I didn't buy it, simply for the reason that I figured that I wouldn't need more party dresses for the next months. 90 € for that dress would have been an ok price (actually it was 99 €, but my mum had a 10% discount coupon), but it would also mean 90€ less for my traveling plans later this year.
I am proud of myself, but then again, the addiction is still strong, so I am quite sad that this beautiful dress will not find a new good home with me, but perhaps with some dumb bitch who'll never love it as much as I would.
Ahahaha, wie passend, ich zieh das gerade mit Kosmetik durch - da hat sich bei mir in letzter Zeit auch eeeeeetwas viel angesammelt und jetzt muss sich ein wenig zusammengerissen werden XD
ReplyDeleteHaha, dann bin ich ja wenigstens nicht allein mit meinen Sorgen und Nöten :D
ReplyDeleteIst aber auch wirklich immer doof, wenn der Rossmann Sonderangebote hat und so....
Jaaa, oder wenn man wieder mit einer Limited Edition geködert wird -.-'
ReplyDelete