Oh, the weather in May has been just gorgeous so far!
I spent a lot of time in the sun, doing my vocabulary and stuff while tanning in an area of my garden where no unwanted spectators could spoil the fun of tanning without bikini stripes....
However, I also must work harder on my university projects. I'm not doing any classes this semester so that I can concentrate on my papers, but so far, I have been quite lazy. I was just so tired and exhausted all the time, but it feels that I gathered some energy these last weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to get some good results soon. The exhaustion might also have been due to me being a little behind with my university job during april, as I had focused on my last paper during march.
So I did extra hard work in my job the last weeks and caught up with everything and even got some things finished faster than I'd thought.
Anyway, some days ago I visited my bff's place to meet her newborn baby girl. As you guys probably know I'm not that much into babies, but I must admit that this young lady was a very adorable one. (Well, my love for her mother might have had some influence on that judgement... If you're long-term friends with people, maybe you feel for their daughter as if she was your niece?)
It's not visible in the photo, but she's already got a head full of sweet black hair.

We spent a beautiful afternoon together in the bright and warm sunlight. We went for a walk through amazing White Lake City and I was allowed to push the buggy, which was a lot of fun for me, and probably a relief for my friend. We also sat in the garden and chatted a little. I took loads of photos of the flowers in the garden with my super sexy SLR faking digicam.
Still, the most beautiful of all flowers in that garden was, of course, this one ↓. Gosh, I love my flamingo barbie dress. It's so comfortable and easy to wear!

I hope this summer will be a great one.
As you can see in the photo, it's about to be a critical time for me these days. A time that makes me anxious and insecure. A time that makes me doubt my abilities. My hands will shake, my eyes will widen with fear.
You guys probably know what I'm talking about: I have to cut my bangs!
Arrgghhh, it's always the same, the right cut will make me stunning, if I fail, my forehead will look as if I was hit by a car. Wish me a steady hand and a shit load of good styling products!
On a whole different note, I found a pretty cool quote that I'll copy and paste here, just so that I can look it up whenever I feel like it. Just thought it was one of the most true things I've ever read. It's by an english-american author and journalist named Neil Gaiman.
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”
Haha, don't worry about my mental state of mind! (Or maybe you should, but for other reasons....)
It's just that I'm sometimes so sick of all those retarded happy-go-lucky jerks constantly nagging on others with well-meant (=opposite of good) advice on how to live your life ("Because, you know, MY life is just so awesome and I want your life to be just as great and you're doing it all the wrong way!") when in fact you have just different opinions and intentions, that I'd love to throw them a quote like this right in their face and remind them of periods in their lives that they've apparently forgotten just to shut them up.
Wooooohoooo, evil me!
Stay gorgeous and sexy, everyone!
I spent a lot of time in the sun, doing my vocabulary and stuff while tanning in an area of my garden where no unwanted spectators could spoil the fun of tanning without bikini stripes....
However, I also must work harder on my university projects. I'm not doing any classes this semester so that I can concentrate on my papers, but so far, I have been quite lazy. I was just so tired and exhausted all the time, but it feels that I gathered some energy these last weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to get some good results soon. The exhaustion might also have been due to me being a little behind with my university job during april, as I had focused on my last paper during march.
So I did extra hard work in my job the last weeks and caught up with everything and even got some things finished faster than I'd thought.
Anyway, some days ago I visited my bff's place to meet her newborn baby girl. As you guys probably know I'm not that much into babies, but I must admit that this young lady was a very adorable one. (Well, my love for her mother might have had some influence on that judgement... If you're long-term friends with people, maybe you feel for their daughter as if she was your niece?)
We spent a beautiful afternoon together in the bright and warm sunlight. We went for a walk through amazing White Lake City and I was allowed to push the buggy, which was a lot of fun for me, and probably a relief for my friend. We also sat in the garden and chatted a little. I took loads of photos of the flowers in the garden with my super sexy SLR faking digicam.
I hope this summer will be a great one.
As you can see in the photo, it's about to be a critical time for me these days. A time that makes me anxious and insecure. A time that makes me doubt my abilities. My hands will shake, my eyes will widen with fear.
You guys probably know what I'm talking about: I have to cut my bangs!
Arrgghhh, it's always the same, the right cut will make me stunning, if I fail, my forehead will look as if I was hit by a car. Wish me a steady hand and a shit load of good styling products!
On a whole different note, I found a pretty cool quote that I'll copy and paste here, just so that I can look it up whenever I feel like it. Just thought it was one of the most true things I've ever read. It's by an english-american author and journalist named Neil Gaiman.
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.”
Haha, don't worry about my mental state of mind! (Or maybe you should, but for other reasons....)
It's just that I'm sometimes so sick of all those retarded happy-go-lucky jerks constantly nagging on others with well-meant (=opposite of good) advice on how to live your life ("Because, you know, MY life is just so awesome and I want your life to be just as great and you're doing it all the wrong way!") when in fact you have just different opinions and intentions, that I'd love to throw them a quote like this right in their face and remind them of periods in their lives that they've apparently forgotten just to shut them up.
Wooooohoooo, evil me!
Stay gorgeous and sexy, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment