WARNING!!!!
UGLY PICTURE BELOW!
I don't drink coffee.
I don't smoke.
I brush my teeth very well and I use whitening toothpaste on a regular base.
Still, there's my stupid obsession with black tea. I love it so much and drink it almost every day. Which resulted in my teeth getting all yellow and ugly.
So I thought I might try one of those whitening gel stuff things that you can buy in pharmacies and drugstores.
I decided to make my first attempt with the cheapest product:

Perlweiss Hollywood Bleaching.
It was around 11 € and is supposed to whiten your teeth in seven days. You just apply the gel to your teeth twice every day and.....
Well, I'm not convinced it will work, but I'll try.
Here's a "before" picture I took friday night before I first applied the gel. God, this is AFTER I brushed my teeth, and still there are those yellow areas!

I really hope the stuff will work. Otherwise I'll try the whitening strips from colgate. I've seen some bloggers' before and after pictures and they look quite good, but the stuff costs around 40€, so I hope the perlweiss stuff will do as well.
UGLY PICTURE BELOW!
I don't drink coffee.
I don't smoke.
I brush my teeth very well and I use whitening toothpaste on a regular base.
Still, there's my stupid obsession with black tea. I love it so much and drink it almost every day. Which resulted in my teeth getting all yellow and ugly.
So I thought I might try one of those whitening gel stuff things that you can buy in pharmacies and drugstores.
I decided to make my first attempt with the cheapest product:

Perlweiss Hollywood Bleaching.
It was around 11 € and is supposed to whiten your teeth in seven days. You just apply the gel to your teeth twice every day and.....
Well, I'm not convinced it will work, but I'll try.
Here's a "before" picture I took friday night before I first applied the gel. God, this is AFTER I brushed my teeth, and still there are those yellow areas!

I really hope the stuff will work. Otherwise I'll try the whitening strips from colgate. I've seen some bloggers' before and after pictures and they look quite good, but the stuff costs around 40€, so I hope the perlweiss stuff will do as well.
same problem here. All these teeeeeaaaaaasss. How is it coming along?
ReplyDeleteI didn't really see a lot of effect during the week, but now the before/after pictures prove that there has been something happening.
ReplyDeleteJust posted part 2!