Monday, May 16, 2011

Usamimi

I cut my bangs some days ago and I think they turned out quite well :D


Annnd...... I'm wearing my totally stupid but still kind of cute Usamimi (bunny ears) hairband. It cost just 1€, so I thought whaaatever, I'll take it.
Sometimes I just like to wear stupid clothes and accessories at home. Though, for obvious reasons, I wouldn't hit the streets with this kind of hairpiece.

I actually wanted to look sweet and thoughtful on the picture, but it turned out quite "sour puss", I'm afraid...

3 comments:

  1. Tabea6:06 AM

    Du bist das süßeste Bunny ever!
    Man möchte dich in eine Decke wickeln und dir Milch und Kekse geben. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... Diesen Post hast du schon vor einer Weile veröffentlicht und seitdem sitze ich hier und warte auf meine Kuscheldecke und Milch und Kekse. WO BLEIBEN MEINE KEKSE????
    Und krieg ich Kakaopulver in die Milch?


    Hähähä, ach Tabi, du bist so süß :)))

    Rock Nigiriland, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabea2:52 AM

    Die brauchen eben etwas länger aus Japan - Schiffspost, Strahlenkontrolle und so. ;)

    Und klar kriegste Kakao, wenn du willst sogar den teuren von Nescafe.

    ReplyDelete