Thursday, May 05, 2011

This is me

Do you guys remember when some 10 or 15 years ago people were doing those chain mail lists where you stated what you liked and hated and stuff? Gosh, they were so lame!

So why the hell did I suddenly feel the urge to fill out one of them?
I don't know exactly. Maybe I just want people to know me better. Or maybe I'm just an attention whore.

Anyway, here we go!


Body

Height: 169 cm

Hair colour: blonde ("scandinavian blonde", says the dye package), originally dark blonde

Eye colour: green-brown

My favourite body part: Venus dimples and my boobs

Tattoos? none

Piercings? One hole in each ear. Doesn't really count..

Favourite....

Book: The Count of Monte Christo (Alexandre Dumas); A Little Princess (Frances Hodgson Burnett); Norwegian Wood (Murakami Haruki)

Magazine: egg

Movie: The Star Wars Trilogy (old), Main Hoon Ha, Disney's *insert random Disney Movie title*

TV series: Gilmore Girls, iCarly, Sailor Moon

TV casting show: Project Runway

Actor: Brendan Fraser

Actress: Susan Sarandon

Piece of music: Beethoven's 5th Symphony, Carl Orff's Carmina Burana

Song: Hamasaki Ayumi: Dearest, A-ha: Summer Moved On, Muse: Uprising

Band: Muse

Piece of art: Hokusai: Kanagawa Wave; Boticelli: Birth of Venus; anything Dalí painted; Rodin: The Kiss

Video game: Tetris, the Final Fantasy series, Starcraft II

Sports: Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Figure Skating

Flower: creamy white roses, lilac

Super Hero: Batman, the one who kicks ass without any superpower.

Animal: giraffe, european squirrel

Hobby: sports, baking, dolling myself up, reading

Soft drink: Diet Coke

Tea: cold green tea (preferably sencha); hot earl grey with milk and sugar

Juice: guava

Alcoholic beverage: Any kind of super creamy and sweet cocktail

Food: steak, sushi

Desert: cake

Fruit: raspberry, pear, mango, currant.... Actually I love all sorts of fruit.

Vegetable: radish, leek, spinach, everything pickled

Era in history: antiquiry

Fashion era: 50s

Country: South Africa

City: Tokyo

Place to hang out: beach, my garden, shopping mall

Weekday: saturday

Colour: red

Weather: hot and sunny and NO WIND AT ALL

Clothing brand: Esprit, Orsay, Rare Fashion, Cecil McBee, Pinky and Dianne

Shoe brand: Buffalo London

Perfume: Coco Mademoiselle

Hair treatment: tigi's bed head series: Dumb Blonde

If you had to choose:

Summer or Winter? Summer all the way, except for winter holidays

Webstore or Mall? Mall

Flats or Heels? Heels, whenever they are not a hindrance

Curls or Straightener? Curls! If they just didn't take that much time...

Shower or Bath? Bath

Disney or Horror? Disney

Soba or Ramen? Ramen

Dog or cat? Both

Glass half full or half empty? Doesn't matter, I'll drink it anyway.

Mountains or the beach? BEACH!!!

Trains, plane, car or bike? Bike

Beer or wine? Wine, unless the beer is mixed with loads of syrup

Coffee or tea? Tea

Crowds or small groups? Small groups, but when I am with a small group, I like to mix in with crowds as well.

Nude beach – yes or no? Yes, but I still prefer the beaches where you can show off your beautiful bikinis.

Random facts:

Do you have any relatives in jail? No, but who knows? Maybe I'll be the first one?

Which places would you like to visit before you die? The Taj Mahal, the sphinx of Giza, the Maya temples

Which super power would you like to have? Transform my body into anything I want (including making myself a bird so I can fly, an amoeba so I am literally invisible, grow myself a third eye so I could cheat during exams or look into locked rooms, making myself get barbie measurements and all sorts of cool stuff)

Do you like massages? Hell no, take your fingers off me!

If you won the lottery, what would you do? Save most of the money, but take a considerable amount to get my grandmothers the best medical treatment and living comfort that money can buy. I'd also give my parents an awesome around the world trip. Myself, I'd go and visit my cousin in California and take my brother with me.

Have you ever had plastic surgery? I had several moles removed, but I don't think this really counts.

If you could have any sort of plastic surgery, what would you like to have done? I'd have fat taken from my belly and hips and have it injected into my boobs to lift them a little. But actually, I'm really pleased with my body, so in the end I wouldn't want to change a thing.

What’s your perfect day? Get up early on a bright, sunny summer day, pack an awesome picknick bag and drive to the baltic sea. Spend the entire day warm on the sand, playing beach volleyball and boule, swimming in the ocean (with NO JELLYFISH around), tanning and reading. Going back in the evening (with empty highways) and maybe having a few drinks and chats with some good friends at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment