Remember when I told you guys I had been photographed by that artist friend of mine?
On the last day of 2011, he finally released his series of art. It's cruel, it's disturbing, and most of it has something (or more) to do with murder and, most of all, all kinds of anal rape.
Well, it's his fantasies, not mine, and although I am especially not that taken by the latter group of pictures I do think that a lot of the rest are quite cool.
The best and most attractive picture is, of course, the one featuring me. So here it is, see for yourselves:

Well, actually, no, it is not the prettiest or best picture in the series, but personally I think it is among the better pictures.
He has some more great pictures of highly seductive and beautiful women in his collection.
Still, I am really pleased. As I had requested, it is about violence rather than sexuality.
I like how he has my face and light hair as the main focus of the picture, and still managed to include my boob and a part of my right leg, even though you only spot them at second glance.
So yeah, this counts as nude picture!!!
I also kind of like how he worked out the scissors.
Btw, and just for the record: Despite his sick ways of art, he is really a very nice and funny person.
If you feel an interest in the other works of his series, I'll include the link:
You have to scroll down quite a lot to get past his super long bla bla before the pictures start, but then....well, don't look at them while eating. Or working. Or when there are kids in the room.
o.0
ReplyDelete