So, my first 10 days with the new coworker have passed, and so far, I have been pleasantly surprised. He is friendly, humble, earnest and well-behaved.
As I thought, I was assigned to him and have done first tasks for him. He thanked me for doing the things good and fast, so up till now it is a pleasure to work with him.
You're so right about that. I would have hated to spend my last months at work in a strange atmosphere, but now it looks like it's going to be a relaxed time. Hurray!
am soooo glad to hear. can't wait for more stories about him. You know I have a horrible reputation at work as well. Unfortunately it happened a few times already that someone said to me something like: oh you are so nice, totally different from what I expected after I first heard of you... Tsstsstss...
Good to her! (^o^)b Work is nicer if nice people are around ;D
ReplyDeleteYou're so right about that. I would have hated to spend my last months at work in a strange atmosphere, but now it looks like it's going to be a relaxed time.
ReplyDeleteHurray!
am soooo glad to hear. can't wait for more stories about him. You know I have a horrible reputation at work as well. Unfortunately it happened a few times already that someone said to me something like: oh you are so nice, totally different from what I expected after I first heard of you... Tsstsstss...
ReplyDeleteOh my god, I had no idea!
DeleteAre you seen as the GERMAN GENERAL type, like Heidi Klum?