Kalkofes Mattscheibe - Viva, Hot or Not
Start at 2:34
"Und hier kommt die Fleisch gewordene Win-Win-Situation für Girls und Boys aus der operativen Führungsebene."
Wat'n Spruch!
Gotta remember and use this.
Ah yeah, and one of my favourite quotes these days:
H.L. Mencken: "Puritanism is the haunting fear that someone, somewhere might be happy."
As I'm still searching for a title for my book that I've been planning to write (since I was ... like 5 years old), this might be a good inspiration.
"Someone, somewhere might be happy"
Sounds pretty good, huh? Hey, I'd definitely buy it. Haha, maybe, before I'm deciding on a title for my book, I should think about the contents! I don't even know yet what it'll be about at all. I'm just really sure that I'll write it.
Ooooh Gott, das Mädel im Kalkofe-Video ist mit mir im Gymnasium in eine Klasse gegangen!!!!!!! o.O
ReplyDeleteWie jetzt?
ReplyDeleteWelche? Michelle? Oder die aus Rathenow?
Egal welche, es ist krass, dass du die kennst!
Die Michelle ganz am Anfang *lach*
ReplyDelete